Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 is now ready with the Quick Share feature that’s the most convenient way to share or send files to your galaxy gadgets whether it’s photos, videos, or something else. Samsung said it’s the new way to PC.
What is Galaxy Quick Share?
It’s the quickest way to share your files among others Galaxy devices using wireless communication technology.
How to use Quick Share on Galaxy devices?
Make sure that the receiving device must run on Android version 8.0 or above and also support Wi-Fi Direct and the Wi-Fi settings are enabled.
- Open your gallery app and select your file
- Click on the share icon
- Select Quick Share and choose the device you want to send the file
- On the receiver’s device make sure the phone is unlocked and the file is now accepted to transfer.
How to use Quick Share on Galaxy Book2 Pro 360?
The sharing of files and infographics from your Galaxy device to Galaxy Book 360 now becomes easy and fast with the Quick Share option, Let’s know how to use it?
- On your Galaxy device, Select the photo you want to send.
- Now open your Galaxy Book, Choose to save and open
- Boom! Your file is now shared
Vice Versa, You can share files from your Galaxy Book2 Pro 360 to Galaxy devices by selecting the photo or other media on Book Pro 360 then selecting the sharing option, and then clicking on Quick Share and selecting your Galaxy device.
Keep visiting thebloomtalks.com for more stuff like this.