Welcome bloomers again here, These days “Diabetes symptoms” have become difficult to identify in the body. Because these diabetes symptoms are now so common and can be in a body due to other problems also but in this blog, We are going to have a detailed discussion on “Diabetes Symptoms”.
What is Diabetes?
Diabetes, Diabetes is undefined to define right now because it has become the most common disease among people right now in society which causes due to many reasons. It becomes more volatile for those who only focus on eating and not doing exercise.
In a family, every 2 people are suffering from this problem as to fulfill their work or desires, they just give a strict order to their young ones. This is another reason for diabetes which is so common in every society.
Diabetes is found more among men rather than women because women play a harder role in managing the stuff. Due to the increment in the advancement of technologies, some women are playing the opposite of what I’ve told you above, they also pretend to give orders to their young ones. They are also getting diabetes.
Do you ever think about why labor doesn’t get diabetes? There are certain researches claiming that a million people are going to increase having diabetes a common problem among them. About 95% of people have Type – 2 diabetes which is about to increase more by 2025. You know in the past only people who are above 50 years of age had Type -2 diabetes but today just 30 years of age are having it.
Now, Are you thinking about what is Type -2 diabetes? Or How Many Types of Diabetes? Then we must increase our topic in a detailed way.
Diabetes is of two types:-
- Urinary Diabetes
Urinary diabetes:- when you urinate then a sticky liquid substance like sugar comes then it is a clear sign of urinary diabetes. It indicates that the Kidney is not working properly, which is no doubt a serious problem. The presence of glucose has a common link between diabetes and sticky diabetes.
Diabetes:- It causes due to the increase of sugars in the blood, to maintain the sugar levels in the blood pancreas releases insulin. Insulin helps to convert that sugar molecule to energy, which is later consumed in a daily schedule. When you have diabetes your body stops or minimizes making insulin which causes the increment of sugar molecules in the body. With the passage of time, your body starts having severe problems like heart disease, kidney failure, and poor vision.
Diabetes doesn’t get in the body as as fast you think. It happens gradually with time even people don’t get to know they have diabetes after several years. During this phase, the diabetes patient has to wake up for urinating at midnight also. Gradually with time the percentage of urine flowing out through the body increases from 3.73 to 18.66 kilograms.
Common symptoms of Diabetes:-
- Dry and rough skin
- Excessive hunger
- Excessive water
- When diabetes starts increasing in someone’s body then his/her body starts dilapidated, lack of appetite, more sugar in the urine, poor vision, atrophy in the back symptoms become extensive.
Home test for diabetes diagnosis
You can check at your home if someone has diabetes by checking his urine. Look at the place where he just urinate, Have you seen a white sugar-like substance there, After a couple of minutes ants and flies will be present there. Then you are sure that he has diabetes. After it, You can also confirm via diagnostic checkup.
Read also:- The Meaning Of Beauty! You didn’t Know ever
Fact about Diabetes
You know the diabetic patient when to get wound evolved into fearful form with the time. It happens because due to a large amount of sugar in blood the antibodies present gets destroyed. Due to this also the insulin released by our pancreas gets deficient and doctors fulfill the level of insulin in our body by injecting insulin directly into our body.
Overuse of insulin causes severe problems like heart problems, kidney failure, and headaches. Many great men like Vidyasagar and Bal Gangadhar Tilak died due to diabetes. With it, We can also conclude that diabetes can also be caused by mental examination.
Causes of diabetes
Note:- Diabetes is caused by metabolic effects. A hundred C.C blood contains 70 – 110 percent sugar on fasting whereas on having food P.P goes from 110 to 140 mg. If the level increases then diabetes is caused. When people eat sweets after a meal and mental tension also causes a temporary increment in sugar levels. Just after a certain time, the sugar level goes normal.
- Food:- It is an important factor in everyone’s life. The whole day is dependent on the energy that comes from food. Let’s discuss some food that reflects diabetes in your body:- Rice, Sugar, Fine Flour, Sweets, etc. Foods that have concentrated carbohydrates, Ghee, coconut oil, chocolate, jam, alcohols, seal packed, and beverages like cold drinks, cake, biscuits, pastries, etc. Also, synthetic food can cause diabetes. The foods and beverages listed here should be avoided as much as you can. These kinds of foods affect badly our liver, kidney, and pancreas.
- Heredity:- If your mother and father, grandmother and grandfather, maternal grandfather and grandmother had been suffered from diabetes then the next generation will have an 80% chance of diabetes. It can go up to the next 7
- Stress and Pressure:- People who are always involved in thinking, bearing stress, getting angry about little things, feeling jealous, the mind keeps fighting with itself. These problems cause a bad affect on the pituitary gland, adrenal gland, and thyroid gland. These glands are related to diabetes, moreover the sugar level increases.
- Obesity:- Medical has done research that found that fat people have a high chance of getting diabetes than slim people. For those people who consume a large number of carbohydrates from its rich sources, beta cells of their pancreas stop working, or in some cases, it gets damaged due to more use.
- Age:- Hereditary diabetes can be since childhood but generally it happens after the age of 35. In some cases 28-30 age group of people also have diabetes. This disease can also be from the age of adolescence, called Jubiline Diabetes. Heredity and Jubiline diabetes can take a long time to recover. These days, it is at its peak among children.
- Endocrine gland grows more:- Swelling in pancreas, pancreatic, and pancreatic carcinoma have an increase in urine and blood sugar.
- Virus infection:- Pancreas is infected by a virus due to which the beta cells which produce insulin get affected and the secretion of insulin gets stopped.
- Shortness of breath
- Increased in thirst
- Stomach pain
- Changing the color of urine
- Increased level of cholesterol in the blood
- Get dizzy
- Skin gets dry
- Getting more hungry
- Increasing Acetic acid in the blood
- Increased Acetone in the blood
- Accumulation of ants in the place of Urination
- An increase of sugar in the blood led to an increase in toxins in the blood which further causes a slow recovery rate of wounds, abscesses, and when cut on the skin.
You can also diagnose a person, if he is diabetic or not by viewing their problems like Joint pain, blood pressure, cataracts, breathing.
Kinds of Diabetes patient
1) Fat people:- Those who are fat can treat diabetes by simply changing their foods and beverages, natural medications, and by doing yoga. These medications are definitely going to help in recovery from diabetes.
2) Slim people:- Both slim people and children under age are difficult to diagnose with diabetes. They have more thirst, hunger, and excessive urination.
I hope it was an amazing experience for you and had a marvelous discussion about “Diabetes”. In the next blog on diabetes, we will talk about the ways to cure diabetes. Have a good day!!
Comment down, on your experience with me.
Thanks for visiting thebloomtalks.com.